- Need A Word or Coaching
- About Us
- Courses and Programs
|God's Generals 1 : Why They Succeeded and Why Some Fail (book) by Roberts Liardon|
Roberts Liardon - (SKU#: NM16934)
Sale! $22.99 (8% Off!)
You Save $2.00!
Here are twelve compelling biographies of some of the most powerful ministers ever to ignite the fires of revival by dynamically demonstrating the Holy Spirit's power. Roberts Liardon faithfully chronicles their lives along with their teachings, their spiritual discoveries, and many revealing photos. William J. Seymour, Aimee Semple McPherson, Smith Wigglesworth, and Kathryn Kuhlman are just a few of the charismatic faith leaders you'll meet in this book. Get ready to see how God worked in the lives of these generals!
- William J. Seymour, the son of ex-slaves, who turned a tiny horse stable on Azusa Street, Los Angeles, into an internationally famous center of revival.
- Aimee Semple McPherson, the glamorous and flamboyant founder of the Foursquare Church and the nation's first Christian radio station.
- Smith Wigglesworth, the plumber who read no book but the Bible-and raised the dead!
- Kathryn Kuhlman, the beloved evangelist whose miracle-filled meetings drew millions of skeptics to faith... ...and you will meet eight more "Generals" who dynamically demonstrated the Holy Spirit's power.
1. John Alexander Dowie, "The Healing Apostle"
2. Maria Woodworth-Etter, "Demonstrator of the Spirit
3. Evan Roberts, "Welsh Revivalist"
4. Charles F. Parham, "The Father of Pentecost"
5. William J. Seymour, "The Catalyst of Pentecost"
6. John G. Lake, "A Man of Healing"
7. Smith Wigglesworth, "Apostle of Faith"
8. Aimee Semple McPherson, "A Woman of Destiny"
9. Kathryn Kuhlman, "The Woman Who Believed in Miracles"
10. William Branham, "A Prophet of Notable Signs and Wonders"
11. Jack Coe, "The Man of Reckless Faith"
12. A. A. Allen, "The Miracle Man"
Roberts Liardon, author, public speaker, spiritual leader, church historian, and humanitarian was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on February 14, 1966, the first male child born at Oral Roberts University. For this distinction he was named in honor of the university's founder. Thus, from the start of his life, Roberts was destined to be one of the most well-known Christian authors and orators of the twentieth century. To date he has sold over six million books worldwide in over fifty languages and is internationally renowned. An author of over forty Christian and self-help books, Roberts' career in ministry began when he gave his first public address at the age of thirteen. At seventeen he published his first book, I Saw Heaven, which catapulted him into the public eye. By the time he was eighteen years old, he was one of the leading public speakers in the world. Later he would write and produce a book and video series entitled God's Generals, which became a best-selling Christian series and established Roberts as one of the leading Protestant church historians. Roberts' eminence increased outside Christendom as well. Twice he was voted Outstanding Young Man in America, and his career has taken him to over one hundred nations. He has been hosted by presidents, kings, leading political and religious leaders, as well as other world dignitaries. He has had the pleasure of meeting the likes of Billy Graham, former President Ronald Regan, and former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, and he received a letter from President George W. Bush honoring him for his commitment and contribution to improving the quality of life in his community. In 1990, at the age of twenty-five, Roberts Liardon moved to Southern California to establish his worldwide headquarters in Orange County. There he founded Embassy Christian Center, which would become a base for his humanitarian work, including assistance to the poor and needy in Southern California and throughout the world. As part of his ministry, he also built one of the largest Christian churches and Bible colleges in Orange County. He has established, financed, and sent over 250 men and women to various nations on the globe. These humanitarian missionary teams, which take with them food, clothing, medical supplies, and spiritual teaching, provide expertise and assistance to those in need. Overall, Roberts Liardon has paid the price for his accomplishments in prayer to God and service to mankind. He has dedicated his entire life to putting his finances to work for the kingdom of God and welfare of his fellow men, keeping a watchful eye on those less fortunate and doing all he can to ease their pain and help their dreams come to pass.
|In Stock: Yes||Weight: 1.25 lbs.|
|God's Generals 2 : The Roaring Reformers (book) by Roberts Liardon|
|God's Generals 3- The Revivalists (book) by Roberts Liardon|
» God's Generals 4: The Healing Evangelist LIMITED EDITION AUTOGRAPHED COPY (book) by Roberts Liardon
» Kathryn Kuhlman: A Spiritual Biography of God's Miracle Worker (book) by Roberts Liardon
» Breaking Controlling Powers: Victory Over Spiritual Attacks (book) by Roberts Liardon