by Mike DeLorenzo
1. Earlier this year I was asking the Lord what were my assignments in art for 2011. I heard distinctly, the Middle East first the Jew and than the gentile. a. I new I was to do the Wailing Wall first, than the Dome of the Rock. (The wailing wall is on the web page with it's meaning)
2. I remember that in the middle of the 90's Billy Graham was coming to Seattle to minister, and I had the opportunity with about a dozen others to pray in the King-dome over night, it seated over 60,000 people. During our time of prayer at the King-dome we decided to prayer for the team. One of the ladies had a burden for the Muslims, and she kept telling us how she had heart to go to Mecca to pray for the Muslim to come to the Lord. The Lord told me to read Isaiah 42: 10 Sing to the LORD a new song, And His praise from the ends of the earth, You who go down to the sea, and all that is in it, You coastlands and you inhabitants of them! 11 Let the wilderness and its cities lift up there voice, The villages that Kedar inhabits. Let the inhabitants of Sela sing, Let them shout from the top of the mountains. 12 Let them give glory to the LORD, And declare His praise in the coastlands. 13 The LORD shall go forth like a mighty man; He shall stir up His zeal like a man of war. He shall cry out, yes, shout aloud; He shall prevail against His enemies. a. As I read the passage I said, "Lord I don't understand how this relates to this women's passion for the Muslims." I felt to look up the words that I didn't understand, like: Sela and Kedar. First I found out that they were descendants of Ishmael and that Kedar meant black and Sela meant rock. I screamed: "Ah!" Sheri I have a word for you so I read her the scriptures and than said, "The people that worship the black rock will one day worship Jesus." B. She died while I was painting this painting, out of death comes life.
3. God is supernaturally visiting Muslim all over the world. The painting depicts the Lord showing up at the Dome of the Rock. Some notice the Lord and some don't for God will appear and show Himself as he pleases. a. A heart appeared in the hand of the Father, left hand in the sky, and I new the Lord wanted to show them how much that He loves them. There is a heart over the head Jesus by Holy Spirit, and the heart over Jesus heart, and one in the left hand with the nail print. b. The face of Jesus is smiling, His love is radiating toward them. When darkness covers the earth His light will arise and shine. Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. 2 For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you. 3 The Gentiles shall come to your light, And kings to the brightness of your rising. 4 " Lift up your eyes all around, and see: They all gather together, they come to you; Your sons shall come from afar, And your daughters shall be nursed at your side. 5 Then you shall see and become radiant, And your heart shall swell with joy; Because the abundance of the sea shall be turned to you. c. God wants the abundance of the Muslims to turn to Him. Yes they are in darkness, yet the light of Christ will shine on them d. There are few other hearts in the painting also.
4. The writing over the dome is in Arabic. The top says: "God has a son His name is Jesus.
5. The Bottom is John 3:16 "For God so loved the Muslims that He gave His only Son Jesus" also says; "Jesus loves the Muslims"
6. You can see Jesus written on the Dome of the Rock, some crosses, and others symbols. You may see things that I don't see. Often things show up in the art, that people don't notice for a while latter. This print is to be emailed around the world the the Muslims, if you know Muslim ministries please pass this print on....are have them contact me so I can send them large attachment files for reproduction, that they can print them freely and give them to the Muslims. Many Muslims have come to Christ get this into their hands that they can email it to a friend, print them up.... A picture is worth a thousand word. Please pray that this print can speak to Muslims around the world how much the Jesus loves them and cares for them Mike De Lorenzo
My Mission and the Mike DeLorenzo Art Gallery is to inspire and to share the revelational aspect of art in God's coming Kingdom.
I am inspired to paint this art which gives insight into the heart and mind of our Lord and Savior.