God is better than we think…
so it's time to change the way we think about Him.
"God is Good." More than a positive thought, theological concept, or Biblical statement—what you do with these three words defines your reality and determines your destiny.
In a world of fear, disease, crisis, torment, uncertainty, and hopelessness, what you believe about God's goodness reveals how you will respond to the trials and circumstances of everyday life. Your view of God impacts everything!
Respected pastor and bestselling author, Bill Johnson presents his new groundbreaking series that calls believers to build their lives on one unshakeable foundation: the assurance that God is Good.
Ideal for small groups, church classes, and personal study, God is Good features 8 dynamic DVD sessions recorded live at Bethel Church and 8 weeks of powerful, interactive discipleship training. Learn how to:
- Clearly discern the difference between the will of God and the enemy's plans.
- Confidently pray for breakthrough, believe for miracles, and have faith for God to move, no matter what comes against you.
- Find rest in God's unchanging character and embrace the value of mystery... even when prayers aren't immediately answered.
- Discover God's goodness in both Old and New Testaments.
- Encounter Jesus Christ as perfect theology—the One who reveals a good Father.
- Partner with Heaven to release supernatural solutions to a world in chaos.
Build your life on the solid foundation of God's goodness and experience new realms of supernatural thinking that bring Heaven to Earth, changing the atmosphere around you!
Box Set Includes:
God is Good Interactive Manual for participants
God is Good Leader's Guide for facilitators
God is Good DVD Study featuring 8 sessions
Hardcover edition of God is Good book
Bill Johnson is a fifth-generation pastor with a rich heritage in the Holy Spirit. Together Bill and his wife serve a growing number of churches that have partnered for revival. This leadership network has crossed denominational lines, building relationships that enable church leaders to walk successfully in both purity and power. Bill and Beni Johnson are the senior pastors of Bethel Church, Redding, California. All three of their children and spouses are involved in full time ministry. They also have nine wonderful grandchildren.