Orange Oil 1/2 fl. oz.
by Identity Network
Rejuvenating and scrumptious especially when rubbed on the temples. One of the most refreshing and uplifting of oils. Supports digestion, circulation, skin soothing, neurotonic for overall brain and nervous system health.
about orange 100% pure essential oil:
- History: One of the most appealing fragrances in all of aromatherapy is that of Orange Oil. Its cheerful, freshly sweet citrus scent will leave you feeling uplifted, revitalized and fully refreshed. Orange Oil enjoys a long history of traditional use for healthy digestion and overall well-being. Our Orange Oil is cold pressed â€" we carefully score, or zest, the peel of the Orange and collect the resulting oil, to assure you of an aromatherapy experience thatâ€™s natural and pure.
- Botanical Name: Nentha piperita
- Plant Part: Flowers and Leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Country of Origin: Brazil
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow liquid
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Fresh and minty
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lime, Pine, Rosemary and Spearmint.
For external use only. Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. If skin sensitivity
occurs, discontinue use. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any
medications, consult your doctor before use.